Friday, October 22, 2010

True story bro: Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

Sorry Bruno, for what I'm about to do. I really like your song, though :D

* * *


Hi, I'm a really ugly girl, no! I'm not being harsh on myself of trying to ask for sympathy! I'm really bad looking, okay. Guys literally try their best not to talk to me, and when they do, they try their best not to look at me. What hurts the most is people aren't even subtle about it. And then I met this guy, he started singing to me;
Oh, her eyes, her eyes~
Make the stars look like they’re not shining *o*

You mean my eyes are so scary, the stars cower in fear. My hideously huge eyes blots out the beauty of the shining stars? Great.

Her hair, her hair~
Falls perfectly without her trying ^_^

My hair falls over my face, no matter what I do. Like the typical female ghost characters in the ghost movies. I hate my hair.

She’s so beautiful~
And I tell her every day

Yeah, right. Is this guy being sarcastic?

Yeah... I know, I know,
When I compliment her
 She wont believe me ><

And its so, its so
Sad to think that she don’t see what I see

Sigh. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess? I don't believe a word you say though. Seriously, do I look okay to you?
 
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?"
I say;
 When I see your face~
There’s not a thing that I would change~
Cause you’re amazing~
Just the way you are ;D

I think you mean there's no saving this ugly face. I know, there's nothing short of plastic surgery that will make me look better. No amount of make up can cover up this disaster. *chuckles*

And when you smile, ^_^
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you’re amazing~
Just the way you are ;D

 Stops and stares for awhile? Yeah, I get that all the time. I can literally stop traffic with my fangs. I tried getting braces, but they hurt too much for me to bother anymore. Let everyone double-take at my teeth, I'm gonna smile all I want.

Her lips, her lips~
I could kiss them all day if she’d let me >3<

T-that's just perverted.

Her laugh, her laugh~
She hates but I think its so sexy <3

Hahaha~ I don't laugh, I cackle. I shatter glass with my laugh. Is this guy for real?

She’s so beautiful~
And I tell her every day


And I'll never believe you.

Oh you know, you know, you know,
I'd never ask you to change :)
 If perfect is what you’re searching for
Then just stay the same ;)

.... *blushes* sweet talker.

So don’t even bother asking
If you look okay,
You know I'll say~~

Sigh, here we go again. Your sweet words aren't going to convince me, you know. *turns away*

When I see your face,
There’s not a thing that I would change.
Cause you’re amazing~
Just the way you are~

And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile.
Cause girl you’re amazing~
Just the way you are~

The way you are~~

The way you are~~~

Girl you’re amazing,
Just the way you are.

When I see your face,
There’s not a thing that I would change.
Cause you’re amazing~
Just the way you are~

And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile.
Cause girl you’re amazing~
Just the way you are~

*camera angle turns around the ugly girl until you can see that she's.. smiling*

* * *


4 comments:

  1. yerrr... you just spoiled my idea of the song. Now i'm always gonna thk of this post when i hear that song. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaat... isn't it sweet though? XP hehe, sorry for spoiling it for you, best you ignore all such posts from now on then :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. put disclaimer next time :P *yh..don't read this* next second *yh starts reading*

    ReplyDelete
  4. its always the ones that say "don't read this" and "don't touch this" that make people want to do them even more :3

    ReplyDelete