Monday, October 11, 2010

10/10/10

Triple day! So what did I do on 10/10/10? :D

Ehehe.. I didn't go back to sleep after all. I went out to KLCC *o* (on my own, but) it was fun!

Never been there for what feels like years... I attacked Kinokuniya and saw so many books that I want to buy! Unfortunately I don't have enough money.. so I'll have to wait till I get a better job, I guess T_T

Then, I walked around KLCC~ here and there~ all the places where I used to hang out with friends and etc.. ah, so nostalgic, I was so young back then.. XD

Eating was what I wanted to do next, so I went to grab somethings. First, I went to Subway and got myself 3 chocolate chip cookies (3.60) I love their chocolate chip cookies ;_; too bad the ones I got earlier wasn't softsoft and tasty.. but still! Good ^o^

Next, I went up to the upstairs foodcourt and wanted to get pancakes with hazelnut cream.. I loved to get those, especially during breaktime with my colleagues back when I was working part time there.. BUT THEY DON'T SELL THEM ANYMORE ;o; tragedy.

Tragedy or no, I still wanted to get something from the foodcourt to munch, so I opted to get the nicenice cheesecake (2.50). Its pretty small, but it was nice, and was always my second choice if I jelak eating the pancakes anyways XD

Exactly 10 minutes (and maybe 10 seconds) later, I started counting how much I spent. The train ticket that I got, (2.00 one way X 2 = 4.00) and suddenly, I realised I spent exactly 10 dollars and 10 cents! 10.10 on 10/10/10! XD How awesome is that~?!

Not convinced? ...ok la, I admit there was some pre-calculation involved, but I still wouldn't have wanted to force myself to get something cheaper/more expensive for the sake of getting the 10.10 figure.. so yeah! I don't care, I feel like I did something awesome~ good enough *grins like an idiot*

*ahem* I'm pretty content with today, hopefully, the remaining triple days (11/11/11 and 12/12/12) will be as, if not more, awesome *O*

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, nice to hear you're having a jolly good time.

    I can't help but notice that the first characters of all the 10 paragraphs spell out "TENTENTEN*"!

    Valiant effort, though it could've been more elegant imho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, this IS creepy! lol.. you're talking to yourself like some duo personality person.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know what they say, "two minds are better than one" XD;;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure that wasn't referring to 2 minds from a single body..

    ReplyDelete