Thursday, October 28, 2010

True story bro: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

Yes, I like this song a lot too. No, seriously. I kinda like Taylor Swift's voice too. Just her voice though. No, seriously :|

I'm sure most of you have heard this song, it was all the rage a few months ago, and was being spammed on the radio non-stop =w= if you haven't, here!

finally an excuse to embed a youtube video in my blog =w=

Heard the song? Yeah, I think the "bad" girl is hotter too.. ...wait, I didn't post this to talk about that -O-

*clears throat* ...This song, is a really bad influence to young girls; it promotes boyfriend stealing :P ...ok ok, that wasn't the purpose of this post either, actually (but it's true! isn't it? ><)

What I actually wanted to say is based on the lyrics. If you didn't pay attention, please listen to it again :D don't worry, I'll wait.

Got it? Okay. Now what if I told you that the truth is... the song is actually sung from a guy's perspective, singing the exact same lyrics to his childhood guy friend. Yeah, the singer would be gay! ^o^ 

It fits so perfectly it's creepy! *o* Ever since I had that thought, I would listen to the song as though it was sung from the perspective of a gay guy instead (idk.. Justin Bieber or something XD) and then go "omg Taylor Swift wrote a song about her gay friend.. Lady Gaga would be so proud *o*" lol =o=

Not that this fact ruins the song in any way, if anything, I think it would make an awesome background trivia *__* *gets bricked* XP

2 comments: