Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Youtube Tuesday~

Hello ^o^

Today I'm gonna introduce you to youtube personalities the vlogbrothers *o* Which comprise of John and Hank Green, really awesome people :D Both are really funny and interesting personalities that are really really talented and funny T^T I'm so envious of them...

 (click me)

 John Green is a really awesome author (among many other things). I know this because I watch his videos and can see his methods of storytelling, heck, even the way he talks can really make people want to listen to him and enjoy whatever he says~ Of course, I haven't read a single book that he has written... :P *note to self - look for this guy's books next time* T_T
 


Hank Green is a talented songwriter, among many other things. I know this because he can write songs about almost anything and make them entertaining. That and the fact that he knows so much about words that I'm ashamed to be even associated with being a linguist T_T






aaanyways, do check them out, they're really awesome people ^o^ They post new videos every Monday, Wednesday and Friday ^o^ Hope you like them~

No comments:

Post a Comment