Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Reader

Hi there ^o^/

Allow your attention to wander to the left side of this blogpost :D

See the chatbox? (ignore the "DONT READ THIS" for a second)

As you all know, I'm the one known as 'kitsu' interacting with all of you ^o^ nice to meet you~

Sometimes, I also talk to people with similar names as me such as 'kitsune', 'kitus', 'kitusne' and 'kitsunei', all variations of my name~ Don't be surprised though, all of them... are actually me :O!

You see, not many people read my blog T^T so sometimes, when I want to create a conversation or skit, I talk to 'myself' :D It's quite entertaining.... right? Isn't it? ;_;"

But today!! I found a startling fact @_@!

Anyone could post as any name!! OAO

There's no stopping someone from doing it other than their self conscience and I have a grand total of zero control over it! O_o

That means... all the people talking, the kitsus, the kairurus the bots, they might be all.... me @___@;;

or, they might be not me at all... *eerie background music plays* t-t-then... w-who a-are they..? ;__;

...mmmmmaybe I should take down the chatbox... ^^;;;

2 comments:

  1. Kitsu... I think you're scaring yourself because of your own doing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... sometimes I overthink thinks wayy to far I scare myself @O@ But that's what being a philosopher is all about! *O*

    I've actually considered writing horror stories you know.. I've been able to come up with some really nice scenes.. but.. I'm afraid I'll scare myself ;o;"

    ReplyDelete