Friday, December 17, 2010

I don't want~ to die alone~ @w@

I forgot if I said it on this blog or my other one, but I remember saying that I'm actually very happy with staying practically alone and spending most of my days alone.

This might come across like a bitter old man sprouting nonsense, but its surprisingly liberating how being responsible for you and only yourself is. You can do whatever you want, you don't have to consider other people, even better if you don't give a damn about what other people think of you *_*

So while this selfish lifestyle has been pretty enjoyable and indulging for me, yesterday, I experienced something that made me think twice about this kind of lifestyle.

I almost got terribly sick +_+

Spoiler alert:
I didn't get sick, just a good rest and a day off from work and I'm feeling a lot better! ^O^ Apparently the reason I got almost sick was because I inhaled a lot of dust and had a weak body thanks to not sleeping. You see, for the past week or so, I have been constantly doing a cycle of 30 hour days followed by only 8 hours sleep, which means very little sleep and a very tired body +_+
 /spoiler alert.

So er, yes, I almost got terribly sick, and it felt horrible. And that was when it dawned me; what if I get so horribly sick while I'm alone? If I'm not living with anyone, nobody would know, right? So.. I'll die alone?! O__O nuooooooooo~ >O< I'm too young to dieeeee! I have so many unwritten novels and journals *O*;;

...I guess that's why we humans have this inert ability to feel lonely, its a self-preservation mechanic that makes use of the human society to ensure our survival *_*

Guess I should go out and look for some dependable friends, then T_T I haven't interacted with (live) humans for so long, I forgot how to socialize already >o< I'm an awkward geek otaku now oh nooo T^T

2 comments:

  1. buat suicide bombing... ull definitely not die alone mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might still die alone if all my targets cedera parah.. or manage to escape in time.. T__T

    ReplyDelete