Thursday, December 23, 2010

Recommendational Musics

Hey guys~

I've been listening to Magic: The Gathering podcasts Monday Night Magic and Yo! MtG Taps a lot these days *_*

These guys are pretty hilarious and being able to listen to entertaining yet MtG related content while commuting is a real blast~ :D It makes the train ride that much more bearable and oftentimes it passes by without me noticing :D The 1 hour+ runtime of these podcasts fits nicely with the travel time ^_^

So yeah, if you're into Magic the Gathering and like listening to people talk crap, do check them out :D

If Magic is not your thing, then I have something else to recommend to you ^o^

Thanks to listening to these podcasts, I got exposed to some (non magic related) information that I might not be able to get anywhere else~ like music :D One band in particular that I've recently gotten into is Starfucker.

I don't know if indie-electronica is your thing or not, heck, I didn't know it was my thing either ^o^ but then again I can go with any music, as long as it's catchy and has a good beat :D Classical, Pop, Rock, Metal, Techno, Country, anything *_*;

er. Do check them out though, I personally like their rendition of Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and their song titled Pop Song, which was what got me into them in the first place ^_^


Lemme know if you guys want me to upload the mp3s, or maybe I'll send them to you if I know you -w-



No comments:

Post a Comment