Monday, November 1, 2010

The Epic Train

So if you're not from Malaysia (or not living in Malaysia or haven't been to Malaysia), too bad, you'll not be able to relate to some parts of this post. But on the other hand.. it's so awesome for you to be reading my blog!! Hi there!! What country are you from? *O*

...*ahem* Right. Epic Train. Totally got derailed back there (hahaha..ha...ha. -_-)

So there's this light rail transit service which I take to work sometimes, called LRT for short, and they have recently upgraded some of their train models to be twice as long (and twice as cold T_T). It's a really good improvement ^o^

However, with great power, comes great responsibility *foreboding music*

During the past two weeks, I have encountered very.. peculiar people on the Epic Trains.

The first encounter started when a man asked this girl whether her bag needed the seat it was occupying. So she lifted it and put it down so he could sit. Very sarcastic, right? Thats not the end of it.

The man then went on to spew a crapload of a rant (in a rather loud voice) about how Malaysian youths are not sensible and respect for the elders and common sense was dying out etc etc to the man next to me. We were sitting in a row, girl, man, old man, me XD;

So okay, very sarcastic man, cool, got balls to speak out his opinions, great :D Even more respect for the girl for enduring the whole thing, at least until she snapped. Ho yeah, she snapped, after a few stations, she got up, I thought she was getting down, but no.

She started asking the man if he's from Malaysia, and how he sounded as if he's a foreigner talking down Malaysian youths, and.. well, all hell broke loose and both of them were almost screaming at each other! @o@ Even "fuck you" came out before it ended!

To her credit, it was the girl who said it, which was met by a witty comeback from the old man; "how you gonna fuck me? You use your pussy to fuck me is it?" LOL XD he was stepping out of the train when she said it, and stepped back in, shot the comment, and stepped back out! I was so amazed by what happened... everyone was watching... nobody got it on video though, that would make a great youtube video I'm sure *_*

*starts to wonder if these people would stumble upon this and sue me for defamation.. but hey, not enough info for this to qualify XD*

The second encounter, on the other hand, wasn't so epic. But was equally ..interesting XD This time, I had my headphones on and didn't bother taking them out to listen because the guy seemed kinda dangerous. I didn't even dare to make eye contact >_<

I was just sitting there.. when this guy stumbled to the middle pole before the door, leaned on it, looking kinda like those drunk guys (but it was in the morning), but I suspect he was sober.. Anyways, he started talking as if he was really dissatisfied with something.

At first I thought "oh, poor guy, he's got some screws loose.. at least he knew how to take the train.." But then I realised his dissatisfaction seems directed at something/someone on the other side of the train, and he was even gesturing and saying lots of negative stuffs at that person/thing.. so.. something definitely pissed him off and made him get up from his seat and walk away.

This went on for a couple of stations until he stormed off. I tried looking at the general direction where he was gesturing, but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary so... maybe the person was ignoring everything that happend. Too bad I was too intimidated to actually see what was going on ^^;

So yeah, after that happened, the new, longer, colder LRT will henceforth be named "The Epic Train". It has been scientifically proven (through observation) that it increases the stress levels and makes occupants more likely to exhibit their dissatisfaction at things. Experts are coming up with theories to explain these occurrences as we speak. You've read it here first ^o^v

No comments:

Post a Comment