Monday, November 8, 2010

Perhaps I'm not lazy after all...

I'm very proud of myself today.

Why, you may ask?

Okay, you didn't ask. But I'm gonna tell you why anyway! >o<

I'm proud of myself because I finally managed to finish one of my assignments!

*cricket sounds*

After procrastinating for 2 weeks! *o*

*cricket* *crickets sound annoying*

How? You might ask, how did I manage to unprocrastinate myself and finish a whole assignment in one day?! An amazing feat, if I may say so myself ^_^

Simple, I cut my nails!

...what?

I cut my nails! ^o^ Which led me to cutting my toenails! Which led me to putting my clothes to wash! Which led me to clean the room floor!

*glass breaks* What was that? Oh my god, the cats broke a cup @_@ *proceeds to clean up the broken pieces*

^o^ Hang clothes! *washes hands and goes to pee* ah, so productive day today ^_^ What am I going to do next.

*turns and stares at the computer*

....hmm...

--- Two hours and five episodes of assorted anime later ---

*stretch* *yawns* I think I'll do my assignment...

--- Twenty five minutes and six music videos later ---

Right. Assignment, assignment.

--- Four minutes and two kitkat bars later ---

Gotta pee. Gotta pee. When you gotta go, you gotta go~

...ok, assignment T_T

--- Three excruciating hours and one assignment later ---

OMG I finished my work *O*! *rejoices* Lets start transcribing next :3

*transcribe trascribe transcribe* .... *stomach growls* Oh, hungry .o.

So I came downstairs to get some food! I even contemplated not to eat and continue finishing work.. but.. I'd kill myself if I got a headache again +_+ so,

*walking towards convenience store* Oh :O *stops and looks at the cyber cafe* Well okay ^w^ *shrugs*

...and here I am ^O^/

tl;dr : I realised that I have this 'switch' or 'gear' that once is turned on, I'll go all out doing whatever 'mode' it's at, when its 'work', I work non-stop, when it's 'procrastinate', you get lots of blogposts *o* when it's 'eat', I get fat... hmm... *stomach grumbles* oh yeah, I'm hungry.. .o. BYE! ^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment