Thursday, November 11, 2010

Like button!

So in the effort to allow readers to give (more) feedback, I put a Like button for all my posts ^o^

Because I know some of you are just too lazy to type, or don't know how to type, or can't afford to buy keyboards, or use an iPad, or you're on strike, refusing to use your keyboard because laptop keyboards suck ass (high five ^o^/), or unfortunately have no hands/fingers and navigate online through a infrared optic mouse installed in your eye... which is really cool, by the way *_*

Hehe :P I'd like to thank the five people that are willing to traffic my blog and read the stuff that I've been putting up *_* Thanks for repeatedly spamming my page! lol XD Now feel free to go back to all my previous posts that you liked and click that like button ^O^! please

7 comments:

  1. the reason why i've not commented so far is because... stalking someone's blog on a daily basis is... weird not to mention creepy. ._.

    what's more embarrassing is i'll have to select a profile meaning erm i'll be giving up my... anonymity. sort of.

    >.< i'm freaking you out aren't i? i swear i'm perfectly sane *cough* i think *cough*

    ~ebts aka elmo blais the stalker~ i'll bury myself in a ditch now. kthxbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh hiiii *O* I don't think I really know who you are, but I recall seeing your name on.. facebook?

    Noo noo dont worry I'm not freaked out at all XD it takes a lot more than that to freak me out.. (un)fortunately v__v;

    nice to meet you ;w; and again I'm flattered *_* thank you thank you, I hope you have internet connection in that ditch btw :3 and food! food is very important T_T *is in airhead mode now sorry*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *climbs out from ditch* reads comment... ok now i'm really going to die from embarrassment. XD yeah you may have seen me spamming clar's wall incessantly. :p sorry for filling up your home page with crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha yeah XD you two ah.. so farnee *u*

    don't be sorry! Its already full of crap anyway XD feel free to spam away~ I like it better when its more meriah here~ ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im disliking your like button lol

    Ape ni Kitsu~~ Its like cheap publicity lah :P

    Btw i never follow any blogs (let alone write one) but im proud to say this is the 1st (and only... atm) blog that ive been following =3

    just my two cents... mind putting up some images in your posts? related... non related who cares... im the children book reader type... cant stay focus on words... lengthy ones (",)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiya, you also wanna flatter me meh, don't la, I'm blushing already *T^T*

    I actually want a dislike button more than a like button! ;__; but yes, I admit, cheap publicity stunt ^o^ I need attention.. er I mean, I need to get more people to read my stuffs *O*

    yeah, I was thinking about images.. macam dailymtg kan :P a lot of people suggested it as well.. I'll try to incorporate more in future posts! XD;;

    ReplyDelete
  7. was never my intention to flatter u... what good does it make... tch :p

    ReplyDelete