Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm free~ but I still cost quite a lot~

Yes~! Final exam is over! The final final final exam of my life! (hopefully)

I'm feeling happy because I think I'll be able to pass both subjects this semester *grins* :B

Heh, later if I fail both subjects look forward to a melodramatic blogpost ok. I think results should be out before next year...

....*touch wood touch wood*



...*smashes wood until hand bleeds* T__T choi choi choi

Speaking of mutilated hands, my right hand is in so much pain right now. I swear, the day I become a lecturer I'm going to revolutionize examinations by allowing all my students to type their answers~ Lets conduct the exam in the computer room ^o^ *plugs off internet*

There is so much that I disagree with with the education system, not only in Malaysia, but around the world! And I hate hate hate all these elitist articles that are written in languages too difficult to understand!

My friend even told me that it is a required skill to write in a confusing manner when writing academically (to publish in ISI journals la, ish ish). What the hell for?! Argh just thinking about it makes me so angry T_T Elitist bastards.

Its because of shit like this, I dream of becoming a lecturer la, of becoming a researcher la, but seriously, who's going to publish a paper that is written like.. er.. how this blog is written? Doesn't sound 'smart' at all, right?

"Aiseh, no respect la, people read your paper, so chapelang the language >;O" they'll tell me.

Eh, wait. Very OOC x_x

"I say, nobody would give you an ounce of respect, being forced to read your unrefined discourse. There is no credibility in sounding like a rickshaw puller."

Wa damn stuck up right, don't even put emoticon. Cis T_T9

If you'll excuse me, I'll have to go read up/talk to more people that have experience publishing and see how far this elitist bullshit can be challenged, or if anyone ever bothered challenging it.

I refuse to abide to this capitalist mode of education >o< The smart stay smart (and stuck up) while the stupid get stupider... flushed down the brai~n drai~n =o=

No comments:

Post a Comment