Monday, March 7, 2011

Facebook you inconsiderate bastard

Proof that Facebook discriminates against tall and skinny people :(


Preposterous!

and notice that it doesn't even allow you to talk back to it. All you can do is obediently say "Okay" and sulk away forever knowing that you're powerless against the mega-superpower that is Facebook.

Total abuse of power! ;__;

It's so strange! Isn't it? I thought that most people liked tall and skinny. I didn't attempt to upload a.. lamp post or something. Facebook, you got problem with me is it? =_=;

Hmm but actually, come to think of it, tall and skinny isn't really what I prefer :S

I've never liked tall.. I always like those that are quite short ^o^ But not the tiny ones mind you! I never liked the really short ones.. but just at the right height ^o^ 

My 'height of choice', however, is considered short for most people @_@ Maybe because I'm short to begin with, too :P

Skinny is such a loaded word. First thing that pops into people's mind is a malnourished body ToT and then comes the negative connotations of underweightness and all those horrible horrible eating disorders... 

To be skinny is to be afflicted with a disease! ;_; To be a victim of fashion :(

But I detest fat and obese :P Its not that I can't make friends of have contact with them, its just that I wouldn't really bother looking at them unless I really had to. I love looking at beautiful and nice nice things.. ><;

I'm one of those ignorant bastards that turn a blind eye and a deaf ear towards all the ugliness humanity has to present to me v_v; I'm ashamed of myself.. I'm blushing... :(

I found that my preference would be best described as slim ^_^ Although its often filled fully at the.. appropriate areas~ *sigh* simple adjectives can never live up to my tastes~ *swoons*

...ahem.

Ok la Facebook, I guess after further introspection I realized that your harsh and hasty judgement towards my feeble attempt to upload an insignificant picture in your domain wasn't so discriminatory after all. Sorry dude.

But jeez, a little tact wouldn't hurt TwT

3 comments:

  1. to those who accidentally clicked the "okay" button say aye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i still find it hard to believe fb generated that message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aye aye ^o^

    its oki elmoblais~ you can easily download the image on my LJ post and try to upload it on facebook :3 then you'll see ^O^

    ReplyDelete