Monday, October 10, 2011

One year later~

exactly one year ago today, I made this blog ^o^ happy anniversary, blog! ^w^

I just re-read that blogpost.. and I honestly miss the me back then, a lot has changed, but the funny thing is that I'm still more or less in the same position in my life.. shows how stagnant my life has become, I guess ^^

The sad thing is that today wasn't a really nice day for me, and I'm not feeling the happiest right now :(

Feels kind of like a waste that I didn't 'celebrate' this day.. its like a birthday~ I'm just the kind of guy that loves to celebrate these kinds of things I guess.. not in the sense of having a big ass party and making a huge deal of it, but more like, doing something special ^^ today was sucky though

oh, but because today was sucky, i did indulge myself in some (expensive and) yummy food.. :D so i guess it kinda fell into place ^o^

its amazing how things coincidentally line up in my life :) a lot of things that happened to me feel as though i was at the right place at the right time, or the wrong place at the wrong time.. or the left place at the left time..? @w@

..or maybe its just my (so called) ability to make sense out of every situation. I don't know how to explain, its as if i can twist things to give everything meaning according to what i'm trying to say, in a sense, i can always see what i want to see and hear what i want to hear..

>_< i was going to make this short, but i've gotta get this thing straight. lets see... its like a horoscope, you know? those things are purposefully vague so that they can be applicable to anyone and everyone that reads them.

how is that relevant? because i can make the same story out of two very different occurrences solely because i am able to twist the facts in such a way that they fit into my story.. this is a very dangerous skill to have (not that i'm putting myself in a basket and carrying myself.. ;D) especially by newscasters or journalists, because they will be able to twist everything to achieve their agendas :O

i'd like to think that such a skill involves a lot of creative thinking, critical thinking and being able to link things together and make sense of chaos by seeing subtle but interlocking patterns *o* ok now i'm starting to sound really full of myself.. and that's kinda true, i just ate dinner and i'm freaking full :I fat fat

ok, thats enough ^^ happy anniversary, blog :) I've done enough apologizing today ^^ I can only hope that I will be able to buck up and be more productive after today~ ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment