Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So much for being productive..

Happy new year! ^o^

Yeah, not a post for two months over here :P

I'm moving to tumblr! ^o^ no real reason, but I'm going to shut blogspot down.. for now :( splitting my reader's attention between two (or more) websites is troublesome for them >_<

I have the impression that tumblr is used predominantly for picture posting and stuff like that instead of full-wall-of-text blogging, but it looks interesting enough to make me want to give it a try ^_^

Maybe its just this new year mood and I wanted to start anew, afresh, turn over a new leaf, you know? O_< I dunno.

My current plan for now is to either re-post all the posts that I've posted here in my livejournal, migrate them retroactively to tumblr, or just delete them alltogether ;__;

I do have future plans for this website, but it is not for blogging :3 What exactly, though, will be decided in due time~ I'm focusing my efforts towards re-starting my blogging habit again and getting established on my tumblr first :D

Once I'm done there, and I've cleared this place up, then, then~ *rubs palms together* We shall see what we can do with you, dear blogspot :9

But until then, goodnight ^_^// *smothers with pillow*

No comments:

Post a Comment