Friday, April 15, 2011

we interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you a special message:

Hi there dear blog reader,

I would like to take this chance to formally apologize to you...

...for not being able to stop myself from updating my blogs anymore T_T

I've been trying really hard, really. But its so hard...

I was suffering from withdrawal, I even wasted countless of hours and money in the cyber cafe, almost blogging but somehow managing to sucessfully stop myself in the end

There was, however, once or twice where I squeaked in one or two entries though.. luckily they were subpar...

But yeah, I've had enough, I can't take it anymore

I'm gonna start blogging again T_T

Sorry you all have to suffer my presence once again, but some things just can't be helped, you know?

I hope you understand, all three of you ;_;

Forever considerate towards you,
kitsune                    

No comments:

Post a Comment